Tasks for voluntary workers
Tasks for voluntary workers at the hospice are diverse.
Volunteers can work, among others:
- to support persons for patients and their family members at the hospice or home hospice care at different hours of the day
- with outpatients and their family members
- to participate in planning and implementing interludes
- to help with family member groups
- to escort the patients outside the hospice
- to help with practical matters at the ward
- as lobby hosts
- to keep lectures for visiting groups and act as interpreters
- in baking teams
- in hobby teams
- to participate in fundraising (running the second-hand market, Easter and Christmas sales and other drives, selling theater tickets).